Subscribe: RSS Feed, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iTunes.
Episode 13: Artificial Intelligence¶
In this episode we chat about artificial intelligence, where we think it may lead, potential benefits and pitfalls, and how it may impact creative endeavors and knowledge work.
As always, feedback is welcome.
Main discussion starts at: 4:43.
- Episode 13: Artificial Intelligence
- Episode 12: Emacs Package Development
- Episode 11: Todo & Task List Management
- Episode 10: Emacs - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- Episode 9: Beyond Consumer Ergonomics
- Episode 8: Consumer Electronics
- Episode 7: Building Computers
- Episode 6: On Open Source
- Episode 5: Ergonomic & Split Keyboards
- Episode 4: Giving Back to Free Software
- Episode 3: Introduction to Plain Text Accounting
- Episode 2: The Terminal & Shells
- Episode 1: Configuration & Customization